Qualifications: BE/B Tech in the relevant disciplines
Year of passing: 2016 / 2017
Total requirement: 60 people
Break-up: 40 for Mechanical stream 20 for Electronics stream
Eligibility: Consistent First Class in 10th Std, 12th Std, BE/B Tech
The short-listed candidates will go through our selection processes comprising of written tests and interviews. The `FINAL’ selected candidates will be offered the position of `Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)’ at NTTF and they will go through a structured training program leading to the award of PG Diploma in TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training). The conditions applicable are as under
- Training either at Bangalore or Dharwad with a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- p.m for 18 Months
- On the Job training at any of the centres of NTTF as Training Officers on Probation with a minimum salary of Rs.24000/- p.m. after completion of 18 months training
- Placement on the regular job as per existing salary as that of a confirmed Training Officer after one year of probation.
- After completion of three and half year successful GETs will be awarded a PG Diploma in TVET.
- All candidates selected as GETs need to sign an agreement to serve the organisation for a period of 3 ½ years.
Please forward / hand over the resumes of suitable candidates to email@example.com or call to 0674-2581049