The proposed Greenfield Skill Development Institute at Bhubaneswar is expected to:
- Create a state of the art skill training infrastructure along with fully residential campus for students and staffs.
- Be a multi-skill development campus running multiple trades based on industry demand with a prime focus on hydrocarbon sector and domestic and global employment needs.
- Design and operate market driven course curricula through industry – academia partnership aligned with all statutory bodies in this skill ecosystem.
- Impart world class education at affordable fee structure and create a world-class talent pool in India catering the Indian industry as well as the global players.
- The main focus will be not only training of the youth but also ensuring 100% employment of these students in the industry or provide entrepreneurship opportunities
- The facilities shall be best of the world with more focus on hands-on training in line with the Industry requirements
- International collaboration wherever possible for developing the infrastructure facilities/equipment’s and a course that enable the students to be employed in the overseas markets.
- Establishing entrepreneur cell for facilitating self-employment and starting their own business.
- An innovation /incubation centre with best practices of Industry.