Individuals at this course need to do installation of LPG cylinders for the new connection at customer’s kitchen, Commercial and Industrial cylinders installation, following standard safety procedures. Creating customer awareness regarding the safe usage of LPG and allied equipment as well as DO’s and DON’T’s in case of emergency. Technical knowledge for attending complaints of LPG product, LPG CVR equipment, burners, stove, Suraksha hose, demonstrate customer centricity, foresee potential obstacles and hazards that may occur.
- One Week UpSkilling Program
- Certification through Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council (HSSC)
LPG Mechanics Program :
- This is a skill set covering the fundamental safety requirements for installation, service and repair of LPG systems retail, service and repair industry.
- At the end of the training the participants shall be assessed for the competencies acquired by LPG mechanics as indicated in the QP and certificate shall be issued to all qualified Mechanics by Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council (HSSC).
The skill set targets mechanics who require the skills and knowledge to install, service and repair LPG systems and components Domestic LPG installations.
- Course duration can be for 5 days period (one week) with three components:
- Functional Skills on core subject
- Field visits- Bottling plant/Few LPG installations-Domestic/Commercial
- Life skills
- Course content should mainly focus on Domestic LPG installation (70%) and commercial Installation (30%)